The new 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is here! Full of inspiration and awesome product. Check out my Calendar and join me for a class or host your own Party.
Here is an easy way to see the Stampin’ Up! Retiring list before they are gone on May 30. Easy shopping tip, select your item below and it will take you to my online store, hit continue shopping and it will return to the list. Easy peasy!
You may use this Hostess Code 9GN2AW3W until May 20. This includes club member orders.
Ladies’ Fall Retreat & Stamp Camp
Friday, November 7-Sunday, November 9, 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
You will LOVE this retreat if you want to:
- Get Away to get your projects done! 😆
- Scrapbook all weekend long
- Have an undisturbed 6′ table space
- Take Optional Classes (Options will be added in Mid-August)
- Have a chance to get door prizes all weekend
- Receive a Goodie Bag full of fun Stampin’ Up! Product
- Have a Great Ladies Weekend Away!
- 3 Full Days of crafting or just relaxing!
Registration is Now Open earlier than ever!
Last day to register is Friday, September 5. Limited Spaces.
For more details and to register, click here. 😀
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- You will enjoy shopping at the various tables of retired merchandise. The tables will be in categories according to themes; Christmas, sentiments, ribbons, scrapbooking, Designer Series Papers, etc.
- You will then have your items added up and that merchandise total will be put on an order copy.
- During this time, you will want to make your projects, using some of the new In Colors, new Designer Series Papers, and stamp sets!
- Take a peek at the New Project Life memory system, Stampin’ Up! and Becky Higgins have partnered together to make a beautifully coordinated system for easy memory keeping and yes…another item that you can purchase from the new Catalog.
- You will then shop through the new 2014-2015 Stampin’ Up! Catalog and “spend” the merchandise amount given to you on your order copy. You will be responsible in paying for the shipping and tax on the new product order.
- Your total merchandise amount must be “spent” that day at the event. No merchandise credit will be given.
- All merchandise payments will need to be made using cash, a Credit or Debit Card as we will have a Paypal scanner for easy payment. No Checks will be accepted.
- You will leave with your retired merchandise and your order will be placed and delivered to me to be picked up at The Stamp Studio; 3111 Houston Branch Road, Charlotte 28270 within 7-10 business days.
Please be sure to REGISTER HERE by Tuesday, June 3
That’s right! Stampin’ Up!’s biggest event of the year …so much fun! Registration is FREE for any new demonstrator who has joined Stampin’ Up! “between July 1, 2013 and the date convention registration closes or space fills, whichever comes first.” That is amazing! Ten years ago, I thought it was great to get a Free Stamp Set…but oh, you will get free stamp sets at convention, make & take projects, Inspiration galore, Business tips, make friends that turn golden by the time convention is over, and so much more.
Don’t delay, you have until March 31st to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration Promotion. $150 worth of products for ONLY $99 and you get to personalize your kit! No pressure, creative fun and wonderful people! YOU WILL LOVE IT!