What a beautiful autumn! And what a beautiful stamp set. I love fall, the beautiful colors like Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Bumblebee.
Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper is on low inventory but I need to show it to you! It has beautiful colors with an addition to copper and gold foil, making it special.
- Mint Macaron 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Early Espresso. 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap for gold embossed sentiment 6″ x 1 1/4″
- Crumb Cake 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, scrap for leaf punch
- Bumblebee scrap for leaf punch
- Very Vanilla 3″ x 4″
Designer Series Paper:
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Stripe: 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Cajun Craze gold pumpkin: 3 1/4″ x 2″
- Early Espresso Houndstooth: 2″ x 2″
- Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon (combo pack with Metallic Ribbon) 3″
Here is a close up of the label. The Tasteful Labels dies offers many choices for different size labels. I used the label on the bottom left. You can choose to stamp or not stamp the smaller images on the Crumb Cake card stock or the Mint Macaron on the Very Vanilla label.
More details to help see what I did to make the card, hand cutting around the gold embossed label to get a layer of Early Espresso.
Enjoy the beautiful colors of the season, and the crisp chill in the night. Cozy up and enjoy stamping something for fall.
Are you like me, when you first get a Stampin’ Up!® catalog? The first thing I turn to are the beautiful Designer Series Papers!! It’s like a fabric store full…just of paper. Today, the Designer Series Paper Sale starts and runs until October 31, 2020. Here is a card using the Forever Fern Stamp Set and my favorite Designer Series Paper, so far.