While I hope you can come to one of my monthly card classes in my Stamp Studio, it might be nice to have an option. How would you like to receive a Stampin’ Up! kit in the mail to enjoy in the comfort of your own home?
There are three types of kits that may suit your needs.
All Inclusive Card Kits
In our Annual catalog, Stampin’ Up! offers a choice of all-inclusive kits with full instructions that are perfect for Mother/Child projects, gift giving, vacation get-aways, and private parties. You will in most cases just need to add adhesive.
Notes of Kindness Card Kit (includes stamp set) 148266 $35.00
- Notes of Kindness Card Kit Refill 146854 $21.00
Soft Sayings Card Kit (includes stamp set) 145466 $35.00
- Soft Sayings Card Kit Refill 145387 $21.00
Lots of Happy Card Kit (stamp set included) 146388 $35.00
- Lots of Happy Card Kit Refill 145605 $21.00
Calligraphy Essentials Project Kit (does not include stamp set) 146857 $18.00
- Requires Stampin’ Write Markers…147525 $6.00 includes Coastal Cabana & Lovely Lipstick
- Stamp Set: Calligraphy Essentials 146780 $27.00 wood
- 146783 $19.00 clear mount (red rubber)
Here is your link to sign up at the Paper Pumpkin Website
Simply sign up above for the program at the Paper Pumpkin website and each month:
- You receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10, we’ll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we’ll send your first kit around the June 15.)
A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Click Here to find out more about Paper Pumpkin.
Kits-to-Go are designed by me and each piece is prepared for you. They are offered online so that you may purchase all your product at one time and have the class pieces sent to you priority mail. Tutorial directions are offered to you along with videos.