“The SUthern INKspressions”
Since 2004, the SUthern INKspressions team of demonstrators have grown and are currently represented in North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Tennessee, California and Utah. Each team member brings to our group her unique creativity and business goals; which range from strictly buying for their hobby to a demonstrator who wants to share her love of papercrafting with others reaching for a balanced business and earning awards and trips around the world. Whether you choose to join Stampin’ Up! for the discount and professional support, ideas and inspiration or you choose to reach goals that take you on grand vacations and work toward Achievement Awards with the bonus of a great income.
There is a place for you and we would love for you to be a part of our team!
As a SUthern INKspressions Demonstrator you will :
- Monthly interactive online Zoom meetings
- 2 day Demonstrator Retreats in Charlotte in the Stamp Studio (January, September)
- Coordinated team swaps for local and long distance team members
- Individual support to meet your goals and and to brainstorm about your business
- Option to attend my monthly classes at a reduced fee, when room permits
- Group travel to Stampin’ Up! OnStage events
- Team Facebook group
- Password Protected Website/Blog for Team support and Ideas* (under construction)
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% -25% discount + volume discounts when applicable on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, accessories and Paper Pumpkin. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Friendships and Fellowship from 1000’s of demonstrators around the world, loving what you love. This is one of the most valued and often overlooked quality of being a demonstrator. So much sharing and inspiration from everyone. A truly caring community.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision!
- Flexible schedule- work around your family’s schedule.
- Support from Stampin’ Up!
- Stampin’ Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through the demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video training on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site. There is also a demonstrator support 1-800-stampup number for any type of question or support you need to help you with orders.
- Stampin’ Up! Events are awesome! OnStage events are offered in April and November.
- A demonstrator who holds the Silver Elite title will have the opportunity to attend a seated dinner and leadership training at CenterStage in April and November. CenterStage Live is an awesome perk with a special event for those demonstrators.
- Stampin’ Up! offers a Career Plan with a bonus program for you to achieve at different levels.
- Stampin’ Up! has a Facebook Group for demonstrators only and an online website full of ideas and discussions.
The flexibility of being a demonstrator can range from :
DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
Click Here for more information about joining Stampin’ Up! .